This position is part-time/jobshare for 2 days a week
Changing Places is a woman-owned Marin company celebrating its 26th year in business. Our team is expanding to accommodate our exciting growth.
This is a career posting – not just a job posting.
Who We Are
We’re a team of professional home organizers who manage the complex process of high-end moves, in addition to renovate, and stage homes anywhere in the word. Our business is fast paced, high-touch, fun, and different every day. We offer a flexible yet hardworking environment.
We are looking for a new Executive Assistant / Project Coordinator to support our executive team. You will manage mostly business related tasks for the management team, namely the owner and vice president (VP)..
The Account Executive/Project Manager will support our projects in the field as well as our office operations. We prefer candidates who reside in Marin County.
- Maintain simple ongoing summary of daily tasks completed, clarify what tasks remain pending/incomplete and clarify tasks for hand-off to job share partner – maintain this document in CP Documents for ease of access by owner & VP
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and miscellaneous office maintenance
- Basic travel planning including hotels, air, car and events bookings
- Provide general administrative support to office staff, namely the owner and vice president
- Handle annual dues and subscriptions
- Product ordering & research
- HR assistant tasks including paperwork management, scanning important employee files, maintaining folder system with Office Manager
- Schedule appointments, sales calls for management team
- Download photos from iPhone & insert into Dropbox
- On occasion, transcribe notes from dictation and notes from walk-throughs, client meetings, etc.
- Work within CRM to manage project files and contacts, clean up entries
- Update project calendar
- Compile expense reports
- Coordinate & help plan marketing events (with VP or other Project Coordinators)
- Learn to draft contracts & estimates
- Personal task coordination for Margaret
- Marketing tasks including ordering collateral, working with graphic designer, re-stocking collateral and marketing materials etc.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite, Drop Box, basic CRM such as Zoho
- In-depth understanding of Apple products including iPhone, iPhoto, iPad and Mac Mail plus photos within Apple products
- Quickbooks Online experience is a plus
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- Experience using office equipment, including scanners, printers and fax machines
- Strong communication skills (via phone, email and in-person)
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- Can-do attitude
- Upbeat phone and in-person demeanor
Work Environment & Compensation
This position is part time, offers paid national holidays that fall on the employee’s work day, and a fun, flexible work environment.
Hours daily: Thursday & Friday, 9am-5pm. This is a non-exempt position (non-salaried and overtime applies, though it will not be expected that this position works overtime). This position is a job share (other employee would work Monday through Wednesday).
The office is located in San Rafael, CA.
Please send applications to Info@Changing-Places.com