Changing Places is a woman-owned Marin company celebrating its 25th year in business. Our team of 30 is expanding to accommodate our exciting growth.
This is a career posting – not just a job posting.
Who We Are
We’re a team of professional home organizers who manage the complex process of high-end moves, in addition to renovate, and stage homes anywhere in the word. Our business is fast paced, high-touch, fun, and different every day. We offer a flexible yet hardworking environment.
We’re looking for a passionate, organized, well-rounded project expert who also likes selling, has exceptional communication skills and is the ultimate team player: able to multi-task with several ongoing projects at a time, all while maintaining a can-do attitude. The ideal candidate has run a department or small business. The nature of our business also requires complete discretion and diplomacy.
The Account Executive/Project Manager will support our projects in the field as well as our office operations. We prefer candidates who reside in Marin County.
- Creative content experience plus social media savvy and ability to interface with our marketing consultant on website content, email newsletters and blog
- Proficiency with Mac products (iMac, iPhone, iPad, iPhoto) should currently use an iPhone
- Proficient in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proficient with cloud based storage applications like Dropbox
- Hospitality/service industry/event planning experience is a plus – we are a very customer service oriented
- Must have own means of transportation to run office errands when necessary
Work Environment & Compensation
The position is 35-40 hours per week, and located in San Rafael. The Account Executive/Project Manager will report to the VP/General Manager and support the President/CEO. Salary range: $65,000-75,000 and commensurate with experience. 1 year commitment in this role is required. Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter along with salary requirements in response to this ad. Send applications to Info@Changing-Places.com