Changing Places forever changed the lives of three people.
We were hired by Northern Trust, a wealth management and trust company, to help them meet their legal and fiduciary responsibility to ensure a healthy home for their clients.
We transformed a cluttered house infested with mold, rats and extensive water damage into a healthy, vibrant home for a family of three – one of whom is disabled.
This type of project is why we do what we do. We not only transformed a home, but the lives of three people.
…all of this 65 miles from our home base.
Over the course of nearly three years, our crew lived at a local hotel to perform tough, dirty and tiring work.
- de-cluttering the home
- arranging junk removal
- organizing items for donation
- overseeing minor repair work
A year after the initial cleanup, we were hired for a second phase of de-cluttering in preparation for a full remodel.
Our third phase of work included:
- moving the family back into the home
- working with our designer to purchase and arrange new furnishings
- unpacking and de-cluttering items in storage
- delivering a beautifully new finished home
Our amazing team worked tirelessly to create a beautiful, comfortable and safe space for our clients and the finished product is truly a miracle come to life.
Here’s what our client had to say:
This is AMAZING!!!! It is like a completely different house. Words cannot express our gratitude for your time, dedication and patience to this project. You have created a safe, healthy and inviting home for our clients. You are miracle workers.
– Northern Trust
What made this project special?
- There isn’t anything we don’t do.
- As a rule, we don’t work with hoarders – but we made an exception.
- We rolled up our sleeves, put our masks on and got to work.
How can we help you or your client?
Call us at (415) 461-6257