PLEASE VOTE FOR CHANGING PLACES AS BEST HOME ORGANIZER
Voting is EASY:
- Click HERE to vote
- Simply enter your name & email
- Vote for at least 20 categories
- Don’t forget to include Changing Places as BEST HOME ORGANIZER under the HOME IMPROVEMENT category
- Print our handy voting guide. Click HERE
In its 26 years in business, Changing Places:
- Relocated hundreds of clients out-of-state moves
- Moved clients to or from 18 countries
- Donated tons of household items to various charities
- Diverted tons of items from going to landfill
- Worked with hundreds of clients who hired us more than once
- Brought order and peace of mind to almost 1,500 homes around the world
Margaret and her team graciously thank their clients, crew, realtors, vendors, friends & all those who have supported Changing Places’ incredible journey since 1993. As Margaret says, what we do is create miracles every day.
Spring is in the air! Warmer weather, flowers blooming, spring break vacations and Spring Cleaning.
Real Simple magazine is a favorite place for Changing Places to gain simple organizing tips. And this months’ edition includes 6 tips to help store your winter clothes.
Given the growing aging baby boomer population around the country, senior decluttering is a HOT topic.
More often, heirs are left with the daunting task of clearing a house that contains decades of clutter. Here’s how to avoid leaving the workload – and the stress – to your heirs.
START IN THE ATTIC
When you’re up against your memories, remember that you are simplifying your life NOT erasing your past.
“Creating and maintaining an organized home is proven to promote a healthier you. The less time spent looking for our keys or homework assignments, the more time we have for ourselves.”
Start by studying how you and your family move about your house. Recognize how you utilize each room, and how often you’re there–this will help prioritize your organizing.