Best of Marin, 11 years in a row!
that we have been voted
Best Home Organizer
for the 11th year in a row.
Thank you for your support!
We could not do it without our fantastic industry partners and our amazing clients.
Sheltering in Place Remotely?
Let us get your home ready for market or get you moved into your new home while you are remote. During COVID 19, the Changing Places team has successfully worked with several clients virtually. We can simply jump-start your move, or manage the entire move and organizing process from start to finish! You will have peace of mind while comfortably advising from afar.
We have worked with six clients during COVID-19 in this way.
Here is how we do it:
- Our team meets with the client virtually to go through the house and label items as directed.
- Our crew acts on the clients wishes, clearing the home to get the it ready for market.
- We work to hire other trusted vendors on behalf of the client that practice the same safety protocols we do.
- We oversee vendors, allowing the client to remain comfortably sheltered remotely.
- For clients relocating, our crew will thoughtfully unpack and put-away all belongings, help to artfully place furniture and decor as requested, create organizational systems and essentially get the new home move-in ready.
Cyrina Anthony is one of Changing Places’ most veteran project managers and organizers. She worked for Margaret Walsh when the business was still called “Rent-A-Wife,” before branching off to form her own business, “The Art of Organization.” Cyrina returned to CP in 2019 as a project manager.
Cyrina attended College of Marin and Diablo Valley College, and completed design courses with famed San Francisco interior designer John Wheatman. Before becoming an organizer, she managed the food and beverage departments at luxury hotels including The Mandarin Oriental and Four Seasons in San Francisco, where her passion for delivering impeccable customer service emerged.
Cyrina’s work at a CP client home in Marin:
She took an inefficient closet and maximized storage with a redesign and build out:
Home Design Post-Covid-19
AD PRO by Architectural Digest asked Jim Westover, Principal and Residential Practice Leader at William Duff Architects, to weigh in on the seven requests clients are expected to make post COVID-19.
What Our Clients Say:
“Honestly, I don’t know what I would have done (or would do) without you.”
“Thank you so much for all the hard work Changing Places put into making our house look like a home! It was a joy to have your team bring your energy, enthusiasm and talent to our home. With gratitude and love.”
To Get Organized?