JOIN OUR TEAM
Changing Places is always looking for organized, energetic people in the San Francisco Bay Area who want to work for a dynamic and growing company.
We seek people who can act as a leader or be part of a team. You need to be comfortable assisting our distinguished clients in their homes or offices and have:
- A passion and aptitude for organization
- Attention to detail
- The poise and social skills to interact with our high-level clientele
- A “make it happen” attitude
- Project management skills
- The ability to “think on your feet”
- The ability to assess a situation and make sound, executive decisions
- The self-confidence to be a leader—or a follower, when needed
- Complete discretion on every project
This is a part-time project based position, but without fixed hours. Our schedule is driven by the needs of our clients’ projects. Some weeks are busier than others, so we are looking for people who are equally flexible. If that’s you, please send your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re a fit for this Bay Area design job to firstname.lastname@example.org.